The followers of Zzabur's way.
- In this Wiki, this term is used for the communities rather than the magicians caste.
- Although fewer than the Malkioni, their presence is significant throughout history for their powerful magic.
- The Zzaburi women belong to the Menena Caste
- The Zzaburi do not worship, not even the Invisible God
- The Zzaburi founded many philosophical schools, such as the Ekozites
- The Zzaburi began with Zzabur's schism with Malkion
- Zzabur's supporters then established the Republic of Zerendel
- After the republic was destroyed, the centre of Zzaburi civilization was at Brithos with a few outposts at Akem and Arolanit.
- Brithos dominated the Malkioni at the Dawn with the aid of the Waertagi
- Its rule was swiftly eroded by Hrestol's revelations.
- Several invasions were launched against Brithos; all were ultimately unsuccessful.
- To protect Brithos, Zzabur cast the Closing
- He then performed another spell to remove it entirely from the Inner World