A part of Maniria.
- Known as Adoren
- It was a peninsula in Slontos.
- It was divided into the lands of Trodol, Sarmal, Danorkel and Aenol.
- It also contained the cities of Narilor, Thanor, Rothor and Eenlor.
- The Herelian Isles lay off the southern tip.
- Between 849 ST and 853 ST, the Goddess Switch was carried out here.
- It was flooded in the Luathan Quake becoming the northern Wenelian Isles.
- In the Modern Age, Wenelia is normally used to describe what was previously known as Maniria, or Western part of Maniria, outside of Kerofinela and Kethaela. This usage is avoided here because the wiki cannot handle such subtleties.