Known as Votankiland before the founding of King Balazar.
- There are three significant fixed settlements, the citadels of Trilus, Elkoi and Dykene.
- The citadels are regularly fought over by the tribesmen, but enough permanent residents exist to maintain a variety of temples.
- The people of Votanki, or Balazarings are considered primitive by other Pelorians.
- They worship Votank and other deities suited to their primitive lifestyle. A significant minority worship Yelmalio.
- See the list of the Votanki about the clans.
- In mythical times, it was a part of Zarkos.
- In the Dawn Age, the land was known as the land of "God Howl", or Arau. The dog people lived there and considered the source of slaves by Dara Happans.
- In the Imperial Age, King Balazar founded the country and brought the cult of Tharkantus in the land. He died in the Dragonkill after he founded the three citadels.
- In the late Modern Age it is a primitive land occupied by tribes of human hunter gatherers who mainly follow animist traditions.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.