A major archipelago near Vithela.
- The Vormaini have three castes: Peasant Caste, Warrior Caste and Imperial Caste
- Offspring between Castes is always of the lower caste.
- The Emperor's children and grandchildren are always Imperial Caste.
- A fourth caste, the Zenshin, exists but their children are always the caste of the zenshin's former caste.
- Vormaini Lore
- Vormain is ruled by an Emperor.
- Kuyaku divided the land into twenty-two districts.
- From the example of the Prince of Worcha, these districts are ruled by princes.
- They worship the Joserui
- The Zenshin assist the Emperor in serving and administering to the Joserui
- Vormain is home to many mystical schools such as the:
- Vormaini trade is mostly through pirates.
- Plunder and Slaves from Kralorela and Teshnos can be obtained at the Oushikz city of Arika
- After the Great Flood destroyed Abzered, Mashunasan appointed Valzain to guide Vormain.
- Valzain tried to work with others but they betrayed him and their people attacked his.
- Kuyaku led Vormain against the evil deities and established the peoples and customs of Vormain
- Vormain had twenty-two districts during the Happy Conquests
- When the waters withdrew, so much land was allocated to the districts that many became Triple Lands and the New Neighbour Lands.
- The Great Tsunami sank most of these lands in the Atrocity War.
- KuanKal stopped the sinking
- In the time of Enrono and Kumanti Lun the land was growing again.
- The Kralori inaded and drove out the FoShan
- They set up KuanKal as Emperor
- KuanKal in turn was overthrown by Mur Vandero
- Mur then became the First Emperor of the Thirteenth Imperial House
- The Thirteenth Imperial House abdicated at the Dawn and was succeeded by the Fourteenth Imperial House
- Early in this age, Vormain allied with the Waertagi against the nascent Eastern Seas Empire in return for Sathya
- The Vormaini sank Tamenjary but a God Learner insurrection prevented further advances
- Handal Faarman visited Vormain invisibly and reported on it for twenty-six days before losing contact.
- Sheng Seleris sent a navy to invade it.
- Fen Watha Too tried to visit it.
- Kuang Brang visited with a flying machine but died afterwards from Razor Wasp wounds.