An antigod worshipped in the Keydaladi Isle of Dalazfu and Kalaymya
- Also known as Vor Faraga Zel
- The people of Kalaymya believe he eats Merfolk
- He protects people from pirates and Andins
- He demands human sacrifice.
- He is the patron of oaths sworn in the city of Fargahutsk
- He was studied at the Trickster College
- Comment: Since Dalazfu and Kalaymya are some distance away from each other, Vor Farga Zel is probably worshipped at many other islands as well.
Sources: Guide to Glorantha, Middle Sea Empire