- A captain from Nattaus who fought in the army of the Prince of Yunirtos against Emperor Viramakradda in 196 ST
- He is described in the deeds of the Ten Princes as "The Captain". Since Vertus is the only other captain mentioned in the Glorious ReAscent and the naming of him otherwise inexplicable to the text, it seems that Plentonius mentioned his name in the expectation that everybody knew that he was one of the Ten and thereafter referred to him as "The Captain".
- He is the older brother of Khorzanelm Elleden and a son of Khormesha the Sage.
- He had two sons, Darvedeshkorgos and Darvedashu, both of them counted among the Ten Princes
- He might have a large estate in Doblian
Source: Glorious ReAscent of Yelm