- It lies on the north bank of the Arcos River
- It is known for revolts against the Empire and Pentan alliances.
Places of InterestEdit
- Most ruling families have Pentan Blood.
- It first appears during the reign of Denesiod as a semi-independant territory under Pentan control.
- During the reign of Elmexdros, it seems to regained its independence and seized Althil which it was still holding some fifty years later in Elmatryan's reign.
- It still held Althil during the reign of Elmatryan,Ulikarelm and Dismanthuyar and Karvanyar but loses it during the reign of Heredesh
- During the reign of the Sun Dragon, it controlled Dinzizi and Ashrill but not the Blue Moon Plateau itself. It was still holding these lands in Karvanyar's reign.
- Within the next century, Velthil loses control over Althil and Ashrill and only retains some portion of Dinzizi. A line in the Fortunate Succession attributes this to Korer in Heredesh's reign although the names are mixed up.
- It was conquered in 1127 ST by Dara Happa
- When the Carmanians conquered Dara Happa, it seems to have broken away and is shown once again as an independant state. Shah Bisodakar is described as having fought the nomads here.
- When TakenEgi first named the regions of the Lunar Empire, it was described as being ruled by Dinzizi City although Diavizzi is probably meant. The land was blessed by Zatkuranits and nurtured by Avarnia bringing the Imperial Eagle for his enthronement.
- The country is now split between First Blessed and the Satrapy of Oraya