The God of Tyrants.
- He wears the Crown of Tyrants.
- He is also known as the Red King and King Red
- He appears on the Gods Wall at III-16.
- He ruled from the Red City, modern Carantes.
- He fathered Naveria and was sacrificed by her.
- How did the Red King father Naveria?
- The answer may be Vanarthurd's fate.
- If Vanarthurd is another name for Vantestos then the Goakstart could be a garbled mention of the Atarks which appears in Pelandan myth under a number of different names.
- So the Red King may have fought the monster without actually encountering the associated female.