Hero and Historian. Compiler of the Entekosiad.
- She was from Estekoi of Dara Happa.
- She was born in 1219 ST.
- She ran away from her family to the First Manumission
- She was arrested during the Eating Riots in Yuthuppa and recognized by the Insighters as a Natural
- She spoke with the Red Goddess in 1240 ST
- She preached the Lunar Way in Vonlath, Naveria, Dikoria and Pelanda
- She witnessed Dendara at the Pool of Entekos and began preaching that the Goddess was Dendara.
- She was confronted the Red Goddess herself in 1243 ST and blinded for her error.
Finding the AddiEdit
- She despaired when the Red Goddess ascended, she sought to sacrifice herself in the Gerran temple.
- Yeresa felt pity on her, took her to KarDuria.
- She brought back Addi from the Bright Fields but was driven off by the priestesses.
- She went around the lands again with the Stick, combining the teaching of Rufelza and the old worlds.
- She met Jeneran and found the way to Hagu, that rekindled her final Illumination.
- She revealed the past great priestesses, Velortina, Deveria and Elendre are all avatars of Sedenya.
- She returned the stick to KarDuria, which was accepted by the priestesses that time.
- She was in Orded when the Red Moon rose.
- Her journey is the Path of Addi.
- She went to Glamour and went to the Red Moon.
- She was visited by Uranafus in 1300 ST for a sculpture
- She was not harmed by Sheng Seleris.