God of Power.
- Originally the inside portion of ViSaruDaran
- Father of Veskerele with Azerlo
- He had a son with Jernotia, Idomon
- He may have some connection to Antirius.
- He holds Dertuna the Treasure Dish
Myths and DeedsEdit
- In an effort to seek the Thirteenth Camp, he had to seek Derdromus.
- Although captured, he seduced Azerlo
- He left his son Veskerele in charge of the Underworld.
- He then found and freed Oria
- He shook the earth at Othens to make Brendarbus fall down.
- He gave KaDedi to the people of Rafelios.
- He fought against Daxdarius to protect his lover Kurfura and helped her reach Alafulos.
- The Shaker was brought to Kendesos by Karstenus
- Karstenus also taught Kendesos the worship of KetTuros