The people of the Sea
- The Tritons are direct children of Mirintha and Phargon. There are ten clans of Tritons, one for each of the ten children.
- The Niiads are the lesser offspring of the Tritons.
- During the Gods War, the niiads of seven tritonic clans mated with Storm Deities and gave birth to the merfolk.
- The merfolk fall into two types; the Piscoi and the Cetoi.
- The difference between the two is that the mothers of the Cetoi were friends with the Storm Deities while the Piscoi mothers had a hostile relationship.
- The Zabdamar are considered to be one of the seven kindreds.