A region in Genertela
- Teshnan society is notable for the worship of fire and the practice of reincarnation.
- It suffers from a lethargy, which is attributed to the deeds of Hisgorantor of Gach
- Teshnan Lore
- The Teshnans worship the Council of Five
- At the Dawn, the Zaranistangi ruled the western islands and coastal Teshnos.
- To the east lay Warmwood which also encompassed the Sofali Isles
- Nobody ruled in what is now Amtal, Thoskal and Matkondu
- Diamond Mountain was extant.
- By 265 ST, two kingdoms had appeared in the western inlands: Inzagril and Mralani
- Also by that time, the Hsunchen of Amtal had become sufficiently numerous.
- By 400 ST, Inzagril had taken territory from Amtal and the Mralani.
- Also by then, the Zaranistangi had disappeared to be replaced by coastal principalities and Melib
- In 700 ST, the borders had changed little in the last three centuries.
- By 900 ST, the God Learners had conquered all humans in Teshnos and incorporated them into Eest
- The Closing reached Teshnos by 954 ST
- In 1100 ST, the kingdom of Eest has vanished to be replaced by Royal Teshnos on the mainland and Melib
- The mainland possessions of Royal Teshnos were conquered and made part of the Celestial Empire
- The islands as well as Melib remained free.