An island in the Ocean.
- Its highest peak is White Mountain
- It is home to a tribe of six humans, each with a different skin colour, yellow elves and Dragonewts.
- The language of Teleosans is different from any of the outer language groups.
- The six groups loath each other. But their children are born to the parents of the different colors.
- They annually exchange their children on the Child Trade Meeting Ground supervised by the Dragonewts.
- It was ignored by the Waertagi
- It was discovered by the God Learners
- During the Imperial Age, it was the home of a notorious pirate kingdom of the Rainbow Fleet.
- God Learners enslaved and later killed their god by forcing it in the Butterfly shape.
- Grand Vizier of the Soul Pearl once a powerful personality in the Middle Sea Empire.
- During the Closing, the island was completely shut out from the outer world.
- The merchants of Kralorela and Haragala reached it in 1595 ST.
- In 1598 ST, the Masloi appeared from the south.
Places of InterestEdit
- Child Trade Meeting Ground
- Garlic Place
- Home of the Dragonewt King
- Pearl Lovers House
- Place of Cloth Trading
- Ship Inlet
- Threats and Milk Place