A magical mountain where the Cosmic Council met.
- So-called because the Mostali believed it nailed together all of reality and held it in place.
- It lay south of Genertela and east of Vadeli lands
- On top of it was Umath's Throne
- On the eastern flanks was Flamal's Forest
- Kyger Litor emerged with a great horde further down and set up the Great Uz Queendom on the eastern coast near the White Elves.
- Later on, the Uz controlled the northern flank.
- The Devil tried to land there using the Bridge of Slime at Karrg's Win but was driven off.
- He later made another landing and destroyed the Spike during the Great Darkness
- The void created by the destruction reportedly became Magasta's Pool
- However Belintar's Book has an alternative tradition which has Harana Ilor creating an inverted mountain which became filled with water and known as the Pool of Serenity
- If this is the origin of Magasta's Pool, then it is not clear whether the Spike had an actual reality within the Inner World.
- It could have been on what is now the Three Steps Islands
- More likely every mythically important mountain (such as Bandaku, Imadsalash, Elvtios and Mount Kerofin) had some connection to the Spike on the other side.
Sources: Guide to Glorantha