- It was founded after the departure of Dogsalu in the Golden Age.
- Its inhabitants warred against Abzered (the kidnapping of Palachath?), Kerandaruth and Memb.
- Defeated by the Happy Conquerors
Early Golden AgeEdit
- Home to the demon Kratapol
Late Golden AgeEdit
- Demons from Sortum kidnapped Ivaro's Son
- In response, Ivaro and her watery brothers drowned the kidnappers.
Early Storm AgeEdit
- It was re-settled by demons.
Middle Storm AgeEdit
- The Four Hands of Evil emerged from Sortum.
- They conquered the skies and the Golden Archer Prince
- They made Churanpur fall from the Sky
- When Avanapdur defeated Hesespur, the remaining hands swore allegiance to him.
- Janadi sent waves of Andins against the Eastern Isles in the Atrocity War
- One army was sent against Ancient Vormain but defeated.
- Other armies joined up with Churanpur to create the FoShan
- The Sons of the Bolt drove the Andins back to Sortum.
- The Sons then attempted to storm Sortum, but were driven off.
- They then spent 28 years in an Austerity Contests.
- The island was afterwards stormed by three armies led by Kumanti Lun, Mon Verlo and Hua Lowchu
- The Andins fought and fled.
- The Sortum Legion fought and fled.
- The Adpara summoned the dead to help them.
- This may have included the "well-fed" Ku Lords.
- The Sons of the Bolt received help from the dead victims of Sortum.
- The Antigods of Sortum were defeated.
- According to Vormaini sources, the chief demon of Sortum was Nak.