Lord of the Celestial Empire.
- Also known as the Emperor's Other
- Originally born AgartuSay in the Pentan Steppes in 1220 ST and seems to have become a chief
- In 1247 ST, a Great Challenge had been called to combat a famine blighting Pent. Agartu was a contestant.
- At the height of the challenge, the Red Moon rose and Agartu swore an oath to stand upon it.
- In 1250 ST, he lead a band past the Iron Forts and challenged the Exarch of Boshan to a contest.
- The Exarch defeated Agartu with ease and Agartu willingly became a slave.
- He performed so well that the Kralori were astonished.
- After a century of meditation in 1352 ST, Agartu was offered the final choice - Liberation or the World. He chose the world.
- Agartu was now known as Sheng Seleris and worshipped Jolaty
- Its unknown whether he took the new name when he joined the Saka Morn or when he apostatized. Similarly its unknown when he started worshipping.
- Since Jolaty is a Pentan word, represented in the Kralori script as Zho Lath Ey, he may have either supplied a name for it in his own language.
- He spent a few years in Boshan as a healer and a miracle worker.
- In 1355 ST, he returned to Pent where a new Great Challenge was in its final stages. He won the contest by preaching Jolaty to the horde.
- He conquered the Iron Forts in 1356 ST. From there he raided Kralorela for several years.
- In 1363 ST, he turned from a policy of raiding to outright invasion, mustering the Great Horde to ravage Puchai.
- Out of the province, only the city of Laonan Tao held out due to the efforts of Kui Hui.
- He made the Puchai River run red with blood.
- Sheng tried to attack the Bridges.
- At this time, he may have toppled over several Dragon Roads
- He then moved into Jaubon and threatened to make the Yanaralow River a second red river.
- He then pitted nearly all his winnings in a Right To Rule Contest against Godunya.
- Godunya won with the aid of the Army of the Living Dragon, the Barges and the Master Cloud Dragon
- Sheng was forced to retreat but pillaged the territories he had captured anyway. The injustice of this act was stored in Godunya's Flower.
Sheng's Invasion of the Lunar EmpireEdit
- He was called Kazkurtum when he invaded to Peloria.
- Seeking for a weapon to destroy Godunya, Sheng visited the Wastelands, Chern Durel and even Teshnos before deciding to invade the Lunar Empire in 1375 ST.
- Although victorious, he was frustrated by continued resistance from TakenEgi
- In 1389 ST, he wrestled with TakenEgi at the siege of Glamour but was driven off.
- He sent a curse against TakenEgi in 1390 ST but was thwarted by the First Return
- In 1405 ST, He tried to destroy Yara Aranis at her temple at Good Shore but failed, losing a quarter of his followers the next year.
- He killed TakenEgi again in a duel in 1415 ST.
- In 1416 ST, he recognized (after some resistance) Kerestus and made the Order of Kerestus the only legitimate way to Illumination within his Empire.
- He is not in Peloria when TakenEgi returned in 1428 ST. His whereabouts are not known for the next fourteen years.
- In 1442 ST, he defeated Godunya in the Battle of All Widows After a Week. Afterwards he killed everybody that had resisted him or even backslide while he was gone.
- In 1443 ST, he caused Kostaddi to abandon all lunar ways in the Treason of Kostaddi
- He became a star in 1444 ST and began hunting TakenEgi.
- In 1446 ST, He slew the Royal House of the Pelorian Sable and invaded the Red Moon
- There he multilated the Children of Change
- There he decimated the Council of Elders and Wise Ones
- In 1456 ST, he sacked Jords Eye
- He was cast down to earth and defeated at the Battle of Kitor in 1460 ST
- At an unknown date in the Hero Wars, Sheng was brought back by Prince Argrath
- He conquered the Lunar Empire and set up the Shadow Moon Empire
- He killed and ate the Red Emperor near Molarisor. This may be connected to the Nights of Horrors
- He turned against Argrath.
- He was defeated at the Battle of Gardint
- He taught Sheng Seleris's First Discipline