- There is one break, which is guarded by the Iron Forts.
- Actually four different mountain ranges - the Hso Shan, the Hsa Shan, the Hachuan Shan and the Ti Shan.
- In the Hachuan Shan are 60,000 Hsunchen in the following tribes:
- In the Panj Mao Valley live the Hachuan Lo-Fak, numbering 40,000
- They are related to the Hsunchen of the Monster Men Lands, the Savage Northern Forest and other places.
- The people of the Shan Shan are Hsunchen.
- Various myths are told about their origin:
- They were created by the dance of the Dragons of the Twin Mountains
- According to Tanyen myth, it was a part of Sensan which Imad raised.
- According to the Kralori, these were raised by TarnGatHa, the first emperor, as a barrier to his vision to the west.
- According to another Kralori source, they were raised in the reign of Emperor Thalurzni.
- According to Praxian sources, Tada raised them to keep the dragons and beasts at bay.
- In Heortling and Nar Sylla myth, they were formed by great chunks of Umath that fell off in the last battle with Jagrekriand.
- A Battle of Six Herds was fought at an unknown date.