The Demonic Emperor of Kralorela
- He was the ruler of Chern Durel
- He marched in with an army of demons and corpses.
- He caused the Minister of Fire to hide himself to make the land dark and cold.
- He then made the Black Sun black sun rise up into the sky raining blood.
- He then warred against Teshnos and Vormain
- He made waste the lands west of the Shan Shan
- His army fled at the approach of Daruda
- He learned the forbidden arts of the Sky Tyrant
- He challenged Emperor Vayobi to a contest and threw him into the ocean.
- He oppressed Kralorela once again before being driven off by a returned Vayobi.
- The two reigns are most unusual. The Kralori explain it by saying that Daruda had blasted him into the Underworld and he came back.
- However we know from other sources that Uz migrated into Chern Durel and we know their leaders were Dozaki and Basko
- It seems that Sekever's second reign was actually an Uz empire that invaded Kralorela, Vormain and Teshnos with Sekever's name being recycled from the earlier reign.
- If true, Sekever was the ruler of Blood Sun era Chern Durel whose reign was sufficiently horrendous even during the Storm Age to be reused as the supposed ruler of the Uz.
- Following this, details from the second reign get transposed onto the first and vice versa.