- They started in 1340 ST
- The last finished in 1458 ST
- So called because Aldryami relied on winter raids and magic.
- The wars did not liberate Tortrica for that revolted from Afadjann in 1478 ST.
- Eastern Umathela had been conquered by Afadjann circa 1290 ST
- In 1322 ST, Afadjann itself was conquered by the Yranian Empire who then launched further conquests until their disappearance in 1331 ST
- Afadjann inherited the Umathelan conquests but failed to find a peaceful resolution with the Aldryami.
- New temples and shrines were built in High Vale
Order of BattleEdit
- Gantor was so devastated by the fighting that it is still depopulated.