- Descendant of Damol, son of Dandamol the Marsh Master
- Was chosen by the Nobles of Seshnela to be their ruler due to his opposition to the New Order and their head Pilif
- He burned down the Monastery of the Monks of Blood and fled with their treasure to Sanderal
- There he formed Saval's Loyal Twelve and defeated Pilif in a brief combat in which Froalar was summoned.
- He was then made Sacred Overlord of Seshnela in 729 ST.
- He persecuted the rest of the New Order and prompted the Real Reassessment
- He fathered Annmak
- He died in 734 ST.
Sources: Middle Sea Empire (Book)