Emperor of Dara Happa in the Karvanyar Dynasty.
- An apparent problem exists that after Sarenesh steps down, the new emperor is his son Heredesh.
- But before that son could be born, he had to marry his mother, a foreigner, and so step down.
- So who appointed him as Councilor?
- Another issue is that a son, Sassacar, is described as being born in 943 ST before Sarenesh ascended the throne.
- A resolution may be that Sarenesh first took Nadar's daughter as a concubine or in a morganatic marriage.
- Then as a result of needing new forces from Carmania, he had to upgrade the relationship to a full marriage which required him to step down.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.