Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the two weeks of a Year in Orlanthi Calendar (the fourteen days just before the Spring equinox), the barrier between the Mundane World and Otherworlds is weakened. Magical rituals are done during this time in each communities for this status.
- Orlanthi performs the Lightbringers Quest for maintaining the Cosmic Compromise.
- In the Theyalan Calendar, Sacred Time is from Day 281 to Day 294.
- First Week of the Sacred Time in the Theyalan Calendar.
- Second Week of the Sacred Time in the Theyalan Calendar.
- There is a difference between the two Calendars.
- Because a Orlanthi day starts at the Dusk, while a Lunar (Dara Happan) day starts at the dawn, so always Orlanthi day starts half-earlier than Lunar day.
- Orlanthi start their Day 281 and Sacred Time in the dusk, still Lunars are in Day 280 but they are also in Sacred Time.