The ruling ring of Orlanthland.
- It was established in 578 ST along with the Kingdom that it ruled.
- Its membership seems to have been based on the leading priests of Dragon Pass
- It ordered a persecution of draconic sympathizers in the Dragonseed War
- In 600 ST, it created the Proximate Holy Realm to make people closer to the gods.
- In 725 ST, Obduran was elected to the Ring.
- In 750 ST, Obduran retired and his replacement was presumably Isgangdrang.
- It became replaced in 826 ST by the EWF Ring.
Source: History of the Heortling Peoples