Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each articles are "summarized" form of the materials.
About the referencesEdit
- Each Gloranthan article pages have source references labelled as "Sources" at the end of the articles. (Exception: Category:Gloranthan Dates and subcategories, Category:Gloranthan Publications and subcategories)
- Sources can be printed materials and electrical files (html (including Blog posts), pdf and other formats).
- Sources are "official" materials: its definition is written in the article of the Gloranthan Publications
- Sources have pages in the Category:Gloranthan Publications
- Sources are independent books, boxed sets, electrical files: the articles only appeared among the many other articles in the books are not categorized as a Publication.
When you find a set of conflicting sourcesEdit
- Where the sources conflict, we would prefer:
- That conflict is noted.
- The reason for choosing one position over another (if such choice has to be made) described.
- If the conflict of opinions of the editors which one is better happens, leave a message in a talk page.