Each articles are "summarized" form of the materials.
About the referencesEdit
- Each Gloranthan article pages have source references labelled as "Sources" at the end of the articles. (Exception: Category:Gloranthan Dates and subcategories, Category:Gloranthan Publications and subcategories)
- Sources can be printed materials and electrical files (html (including Blog posts), pdf and other formats).
- Sources are "official" materials: its definition is written in the article of the Gloranthan Publications
- Sources have pages in the Category:Gloranthan Publications
- Sources are independent books, boxed sets, electrical files: the articles only appeared among the many other articles in the books are not categorized as a Publication.
When you find a set of conflicting sourcesEdit
- Where the sources conflict, we would prefer:
- That conflict is noted.
- The reason for choosing one position over another (if such choice has to be made) described.
- If the conflict of opinions of the editors which one is better happens, leave a message in a talk page.