Dragon Pass circa from 600 ST to 650 ST.
- In the 600 ST, the Council Ring successfully executed the Gate of the Proximate Holy Realm.
- This repaired the damage done in the Gods War.
- The magical action changed the way that the Kerofinela geography release its magical energy.
- It gets its name because priesthood brought the holy realm, through their widespread use of magic, closer to people.
- Throughout that period, the priesthoods of Orlanth and Ernalda became an increasingly powerful and centralized hierarchy dependent upon established (and increasingly fossilized) traditions.
Source: History of the Heortling Peoples