The Holy Land of the Praxians.
- The inhabitants are mostly human except for the Morokanth
- The Praxians thrive by herding the totemic beasts.
- The Morokanth herd unintelligent humans.
- The role of men is to fight and raid.
- The role of women is to heal and provide.
- Leadership in a clan is split between the Khan and the Queen
- The Khan leads in matters of war while the Queen leads in matters of life.
- All tribes and clans acknowlege the authority of the Paps. Such authority is limited to their presence.
- The leading Khan is the Greatest Khan
- Ruling the Queens is the Most Respected Elder
- They muster for raids against Kralorela or Teshnos at the Rich and Die Young Grassland
- They have sacked the city of Zamindar in Thoskal five times since the Opening
- The Praxians worship four great spirits
- The Praxians trade with the Teshnans at the oasis of Feverlast and other places.
- They muster for trade with Kralorela or Teshnos at the Rich and Die Young Grasslands
- They trade with the Kralori and the Lo-Fak at the Oasis of Yak House
- In 620 ST, the Pure Horse Tribe invaded Prax after defeating the natives at the Battle of Necklace Horse
- In 1361 ST, they submitted to Sheng Seleris at the Huck Sheng Hills
- In 1610 ST, the Lunar Empire defeated the Praxians at the Battle of Moonbroth
Places of InterestEdit
- Biggle Stone
- The Block
- Caravan Alley
- Cam's Well
- Day's Rest
- Dead Place
- Devil's Marsh
- Dwarf Knoll
- Eiritha Hills
- Good Place
- Head Acres
- Hender's Ruins
- Horn Gate
- Long Dry
- Monkey Ruins
- No Man's March
- Orani's Mistake
- Sacred Ground
- Sog's Ruins
- Tada's High Tumulus
- Tourney Altar
- Winter Ruins