- The land has few settlements, Orathorn, Senbar, Red Hair Place and Hard Rule Only are the only places known.
- The northernmost extent is marked by the Star Watch Hills; beyond that is North Pent
- The primary inhabitants are nomadic horse-riding humans.
- About 80% worship Kargzant, 20% the Four Winds of Pent
- The origins of the Pentans are diverse.
- At the castle of Orathorn, immortal sorcerers study and practice obscure magics and are served by undead servants.
- Settlements occasionally appear, such as Hard Rule Only
- The splintered and independent tribes are not centrally unified.
- Dominating the tribes are the Ten Arrows
- The horse goddess is Hippoi but Gamara and Arandayla are known of from other sources.
- The most powerful shaman is Joloi Maskoss
- Important holy places include the Black Butte
- Known for the presence of the Fields of the Seeds of Doubt
- Horse rising began with the taming of the horse by Hyalor
- In the Gods War, the Hell Crack opened and Uz crawled out from it.
- A tribe migrated out of Pent at the request of the Dara Happa to defeat the Riskestings
- They settled in Nivorah
- During the Great Darkness, a much larger migration occupied Dara Happa
- Kastok defeated the pentans.
- The Pure Horse Tribe migrated to Prax at the request of Orlanthland
- Dijaar and his five friends warred against the EWF.
- The CharUn were conquered by the Lunar Empire and migrated to Erigia
- Center of the Celestial Empire of Sheng Seleris
- Its population was greatly damaged by the Nights of Horrors.