A major geographical region in north central Genertela.
- Peloria is a wide basin dominiated by the Oslira River.
- It is united under the Lunar Empire
- It has a temperate climate.
- Peloria is home to roughly 8.5 million humans.
- 13,000 Mostali live in the Imther Mountains, the Brass Mountains and Jord,
- About 900,000 Uz live here, mostly in the Troll Hills and the Blue Moon Plateau with a significant population in the Yolp Mountains.
- An unknown number of Aldryami live in the Er'Oring Wilds.
- The humans of Peloria are divided into many different cultures.
- The basic division is between the native Pelorians (henceforth called the Lodrili) of the north and the Orlanthi of the South.
- There are roughly 2 million Orlanthi and 5 million Lodrili.
- Other cultures include the 900,000 strong Carmanians, the 250,000 people of Eol, the 40,000 sable riders of the Hungry Plateau and the 130,000 CharUn.
- Currently the dominant culture is Lunar, the followers of the Lunar Way. They number 850,000 and are dispersed among other societies.
- The dominant government is the Lunar Empire
- Countries allied to the Empire include Eol, the Blue Moon Plateau and the CharUn
- At the Dawn, Northern Peloria was dominated by horse nomads; both Gamatae and Hyalorong
- Southern Peloria was governed by the World Council of Friends
- War broke out between the Horse Nomads and the World Council after Council missionaries were slain.
- The World Council moved from Kerofinela to Dorastor to fight the war.
- The war ended with the defeat of the Horse Nomads at the Battle of Argentium Thrile
- The demise of the Horse Nomad hegemony allowed the Dara Happans to revive the Dara Happan Empire
- War broke out anew between the World Council and the Dara Happan Empire
- The World Council decided to create a God to help them rule; this decision split the council but brought peace with Dara Happa..
- The new god was Nysalor who guided the resulting Empire of Light
- The Empire of Light was conquered by an alliance of Orlanthi, Malkioni and Uz while [[Arkat] slew Nysalor.
- Dara Happa quickly threw out its Orlanthi occupiers but became emeshed in striggles with the Spolite Empire and Pent
- The Orlanthi revived as the Kingdom of Orlanthland
- Orlanthland soon became subverted by Draconism to become the EWF
- Dara Happa was unable to resist being conquered by the EWF
- Aid came in from Loskalmi exiles, the Carmanians
- With Carmanian help, the EWF was expelled from Dara Happa and driven back into Kerofinela
- Both the Carmanians and the Dara Happans then joined as the True Golden Horde to destroy the Dragons once and for all.
- The Horde was destroyed in the Dragonkill
- Although severely weakened, Carmania and Dara Happa turned on each other.
- Carmania won the war and conquered Dara Happa.
- To destroy the Carmanians, the Seven Mothers brought the Red Goddess to life.
- The Goddess created Lunar Empire and an Emperor to rule it before she rose as the Red Moon.
- The Lunar Empire crushed the Carmanians and absorbed the Dara Happans.
- The Lunars was overthrown by the Seleran Empire
- Only through the most desperate struggles and was Sheng defeated.
- The resurgent Empire quickly regained the territories lost during the Seleran Wars and acquired new ones.
- Now it has marched into Kerofinela and seeks the death of Orlanth.
Places of NoteEdit
- Anaxial's Roster
- Cults of Prax
- Cults of Terror
- Dorastor: Land of Doom
- The Talastar Papers
- Elder Races Book
- Genertela: Genertela Book
- Genertela: Glorantha Book
- Genertela: Players Book
- Glorious ReAscent of Yelm
- Gods of Glorantha
- Griffin Mountain
- King of Sartar
- Revealed Mythologies
- River of Cradles
- Introduction to Glorantha Book
- Gloranthan Bestiary
- RuneQuest 2
- RuneQuest Companion
- Shadows on the Borderlands
- Sun County
- Thunder Rebels
- Uz Lore