- Pelanda is synonymous with Art in Peloria
- Their city states were blessed by several great artists and architects
- Pelandan society is demarcated by six social divisions.
- The First Division consisted of the Kings of the Cities and is now extinct.
- The Second Division consisted of the Pelandan nobility and no longer exists in the west.
- The Third Division are crafters. The majority of Eastern Pelandans belong to this class.
- The Fourth Division are unmarried workers and resident foreigners.
- The Fifth Division are serfs. The majority of Western Pelandans are in this class.
- The Sixth Division are slaves.
- The western cities are still ruled by the Carmanian overlords.
- The eastern cities are ruled by the Heartlands Satraps of Oronin and Doblian
- The Pelandans are renowned for their Phalanxes
- Sometimes Daxdarius and Natha are considered to be High Gods.
- The Jernotian Way places great value on Balance or Keldalfe
- Pelanda first appears as city states subject to Daxdarius after the Flood
- Idomon established the worship of the Jernotian High Gods
- The country reached its zenith under the rule of King Gartemirus
- Pelanda was united by Lendarsh.
- The country united under the Spolite Empire and conquered much of Peloria
- The Spolites were defeated by the Carmanians who then ruled Pelanda harshly for many centuries.
- The Lunar Empire has liberated half of Pelanda yet left the other half in the hands of the Carmanians.