Pamaltela is the southern continent of Glorantha.
- Pamaltela is divided into the following regions
- The continent is divided by three mountain ranges: Tarmo, Palarkri and Mari.
- Pamaltela wasn't greatly damaged during the Chaos Age because its ruling deity, Pamalt, survived.
- The land which suffered the worst was the Nargan Desert.
- The climate ranges from Temperate in Umathela to Tropical in Errinoru Jungle).
- The southernmost region of Sakum is supernaturally hot.
- 11 million humans live in Fonrit
- Over 900,000 live in the Errinoru Jungle.
- 1.5 million live in Kothar
- 1.5 million live in Jolar
- 400,000 live in Tarien
- 2 million live in Umathela
- 500,000 Uz live in the Tarmo
- 140,000 Jungle Trolls live in Errinoru Jungle.
- 50,000 Gorgers live in Kimos
- 85,000 Jelmre live in Kothar.
- 140,000 Red Elves live in the Sozganjio
- An unknown number of Red Elves live in Hornilio
- 40,000 Dwarves live in the Mari Mountains
- 170,000 of Slarges live in Tarien
- An unknown number of Broos and other chaotic monsters live in the Nargan
- The three main human cultures are the Torabs, the Agimori and the Veldang
- The Toravs are found in Fonrit and the coast of Laskal
- The Agimori are found in Tarien, Jolar and Kothar
- A new Agimori subculture, the Kresh, has risen in Kothar and is expanding into Jolar.
- The Veldang live mainly in Kothar although a related people are Fonritan slaves.
- Other cultures include the Orlanthi and the Malkioni, both of Umathela and the Thinobutans of Maslo