Emperor of Dara Happa.
- Founder of the Ovosto Dynasty.
- Son of Gerendetho
- He came from the Jord Mountains
- Father of Orogoros.
- Steward of Senthoros.
- He became Emperor after buying the Imperial Regalia from Khorventos in return for food and tricking his heir Dendeneus of the secrets of the Ten Tests in 100111 YS.
- He then sent Denedeneus to his sister's house in Darsen.
- He enjoyed orgies and was on the verge of conducting them in public when he choked to death on a fish from Thardenero in 100141 YS.
- The city was burned to the ground by Rakenveg.
- Later on he is known as "King Rump"
- The mention of Khorventos here is likely an invention by Plentonius in order to further glorify the Sankenite origins of the Khordavu Dynasty.
- On the other hand the mention of Dendeneus is perhaps authentic since the reasons for objecting to Khorventos don't apply to him.
- Since Thardenero is in Darsen, the implication of Ovosto's death is that he was poisoned by fish sent from Dendeneus.
- The burning city or tomb is likely in Senthoros and may be a planned funeral rite or an accident from the funeral.