- The tribe was founded by Vingkot's daughter Orgovale who married Ulanin the Rider.
- One of the Summer Tribes.
- At the Dawn, they lived in Ulaninstead
- A century after the Dawn, they numbered 8000 along the Engizi and related rivers.
- They fought at the Battle of Night and Day under King Vorinith Eyebrow but were conquered.
- When Arkat approached, the tribe revolted and sent warriors to aid him at the Battle of the Kitchen.
- Shortly afterwards the tribe was torn apart by the Five Feud Strike and defeated in battle by the Northern Alliance.
- When Harmast of the Orgovaltes was killed, the tribe disappeared,
- Their kings were
Source: History of the Heortling Peoples