A presumed dynasty that ruled Dara Happa
- It took over after the defeat of the Kestinoros Dynasty
- Supposedly constructed the Roof.
- Its first emperor was Manarlavus, brother to the deceased Eskarlavus.
- The internal succession of the dynasty is obscure.
- Vanyoramet the last emperor of the Dynasty does not trace his descent from Manarlavus but instead from one Dendeneus.
- After his death, Manimat his nephew by his brother Vanestalavus becomes Emperor.
- The truth may be that Manimat was a Darjiinian warlord who took the name of Vanestalavus to make himself more acceptable to his subjects.