Emperor of the Khordavu Dynasty.
- Cousin of Emperor Anirdavu.
- He was the Overseer of Yuthuppa
- In 332 ST, Erraibdavu the reigning Emperor died violently.
- Mahzanelm either rose up in rebellion and defeated him in battle according to the Fortunate Succession or used his army to seize the vacant throne according to the Elmexdros Roll
- He conquered Rinliddi and Vanch despite opposition from the Bird Gods of Rinliddi.
- He lost Lakrene to Lokamayadon and the Talastari
- He built several Sun Dome Temples in Vanch.
- When he waged another conquest (of Rinliddi), his army turned upon him and killed him in 345 ST.
- Comment: His citation as a cousin of Anirdavu hints at divisions within the imperial family. See the Khordavu Dynasty for more.