Lord of the Sea Deities.
- Known by the Orlanthi as the Lord of the Water Tribe
- He is the son of Daliath and Framanthe.
- His wife is Brastalos.
- He had a son Wachaza, with the goddess Robber.
- Another son is Eeshalmera the Great Storm
- He is associated with the Magasta's Pool at the centre of Homeward Ocean.
- He fought Lodril, Shargash and Orlanth.
- He created the Whirlpool by seeking to fill the hole at the heart of Glorantha after the Spike exploded.
- His runes are Sea, Death and Movement.
- Called Wakata by Malkioni.
Sources: Revealed Mythologies