- It is geographically divided by the Ozur's Bay into the northern and the southern provinces.
- The Northern Provinces are Ease, Agria and Tawars
- The Southern Provinces are Pomons, Jorri and Tarins
- Dilis and Junora have been considered part of Loskalm in the past. Akem while close has always been distinct.
- Loskalm has a population of 3.2 million.
- Its urban population is concentrated in nine cities.
- The Royal Capital is Northpoint while the seat of the High Watcher is Southpoint
- The Loskalmi are a meritocratic society and reject Caste
- The higher ranks of Loskalmi society are filled by the most capable of the lower ranks.
- There are five social ranks: Workers, Guardians, Men of All, Wizards and Nobility.
- Often important Loskalmi retire to the farm.
- The Ban and the Thaw has divided the Loskalmi population into the Elders of Loskalm and the Children of Tribulation.
- The Elders hold most leadership positions while the Children make up the majority of the population.
- At the head of Loskalm is the King of Loskalm; currently this is Gundreken
- The King rules Loskalm through the Council of the Wise
- The King is appointed by the High Council for life from the best candidates.
- Loskalm is divided into eight provinces, each governed by a First.
- The provinces are Ease, Agria, Nevs, Norans, Tawars, Pomons, Tarins and Jorri
- The Princes are appointed by the High Council and have their own staff of noblemen.
- The Loskalmi army has eleven battalions of five thousand men each, with the eleventh being the elite Noble Battle
- A battallion has three thousand footmen and two thousand knights.
- The footmen are equipped with spears, swords and large shields or crossbows, swords and shields.
- One tenth of the knights in each battle are First Brothers.
- The Noble Battle consists of three thousand elite footmen, fifteen hundred Grand Knights and five hundred Knights of the Golden Banner of Flame
- The provinces also can mustered unarmoured but trained footsoldiers for defense.
- Loskalm also has two fleets of longships to suppress Vadeli and Ygg Pirates, the First Royal Fleet and the Royal Fleet of the Southern Waters
- Loskalm's main threat is the Kingdom of War
- Meriatan has raised the Order of the Swallow to combat the Kingdom.
- The Loskalmi worship Irensaval though the New Hrestoli School
- They maintain contact with him with Medispection
- They do not tolerate other schools.
- Only the Invisible God and the Ascended Masters are worshipped.
- Their merchant ships are Knorrs
- The Malkioni settlements of Fronela united to become Akem.
- Sometime after the Gbaji Wars, Akem became Loskalm
- The God Learners seized control over Loskalm in the Loskalmi War of Succession; their conquest was complete when Syranthir was forced into exile before 729 ST
- The God Learners ruled Loskalm as the Kingdom of Fronela and later Frontem
- Numerous revolts used the memory of Loskalm as a focus for resistance.
- The God Learners were finally overthrown by King Sigur and Sir Tryensaval between 973 ST and 990 ST
- Around 1250 ST, Loskalm was suffering with religious turmoil between the Hrestoli who supported the Makan and the Abiding Book and the Hrestoli who followed Irensaval
- Ultimately the Irensavalists won but it is not known when; the date could be as late as 1483 ST.
- In 1443 ST, northern Loskalm was invaded by a horde from the White Bear Empire led by Black Hralf, as a result Snodal fled into Altinela
- Snodal returned to Loskalm in 1483 ST; he slew Black Hralf and suppressed a Loskalmi rebellion.
- Snodal then created the Syndics Ban in 1499 ST to save Fronela from Zzabur's curse.
- Snodal's son and successor, Siglat transformed Loskalm into an idealistic commonwealth.
- Siglat died in 1559 ST
- In 1582 ST, Dormal reached Loskalm beginning the Opening of the Oceans there.
- In 1587 ST, the Ban began to thaw from the borders of Loskalm.
- King Gundreken has received fealty from the exiled ruler of Perfe in 1620 ST
- Loskalm has recently occupied Frasl Isles from the Yggites