- A unique hybrid of human and aldryami.
- He lived in Adari in his youth.
- He was among the refugees to EWF when an incarnate of Waha and Giants pillaged the town in 809 ST.
- He discovered new forms of magic in 815 ST
- He visited the Dagori Inkarth and revitalized the Faceless Statue in 830 ST.
- He fought Too Tall Battle and killed Paragua.
- He visited Paps and healed the scar of Waha in 831 ST.
- He sired seven children with different species, including Shelbaris the Fair.
- He declared the completion of the Real City in 850 ST.
- He apotheosized as the city god of Pavis, retired to his own temple in 860 ST.
- His holiest day is Day 140
- His priesthood has a Son of Pavis and six Daughters of Pavis.
- His temples are Pavis Temple in the Big Rubble and the Temple to Pavis in New Pavis.
- His holy texts are the Master of the Faceless King, the Alchemical Wedding of Lord Pavis, the Book of the Original Man and the Book of Treaties