The Earth God of Dara Happa.
Names and ImagesEdit
- Known to the Eight Worlds as Lodik
- Known to the Storm Tribe as Veskarthen
- Known to Pelorians as the Lord of Below
- Brother to Yelm and Dayzatar
- His wife is Oria.
- His children are Venurtera, Urdera, Gerendetho and many others.
- He has Ten Servants to serve the higher gods.
- His runes are Earth, Life and Disorder.
- He fell deep into the earth, ruled Underworld including Dubgrulub, Veskerelgat, Voshgatyuth and Ershkintu.
- He created the Gods Wall.
- He created animals with painting.
- He wrestled Brotard.
- He helped destroy the Serevings.
- Later he was infested by Digijelms.
- He is worshipped by the farmers of Dara Happa
- Originally said to be the Balumbasta and other deities.