The Kralori Empire is a major country in Kralorela
- The Kralori Empire is ruled by an immortal dragon with the aid of a vast civilian bureaucracy.
- It can be divided into two regions, the mainland and the islands
- The mainland encompasses must of the eastern coast of Genertela and is drained by several large rivers.
- The islands are scattered among the Suam Chow and range from the tiny islands of the Gnow Chang Hia to the massive Hum Chang; the northern part of Fanzai island is also part of the Empire.
- Kralorela is divided adminstratively into several provinces
- The mainland provinces are Shiyang, Hanjan, Jaubon, Puchai and Boshan
- The insular provinces are Kaisen, Modaings, Zon An and Wanzow
- Kralorela has almost nine million inhabitants
- Its urban population is concentrated in fifteen large cities; three of which are metropolises. The metropolises are Chi Ting the Imperial Capital, Sha Ming and Chang Tsai.
- Due to past invasions, they are xenophobic and despise foreigners.
- Ruling Kralorela is the Dragon Emperor; currently this is Godunya
- Despite the apparent omnipotence of the Emperor, he has little say in its administration.
- For example Sheng Seleris ran amok in three provinces in seven years before Godunya intervened.
- The emperor is served by a vast civilian bureacracy of Mandarins and other important officials.
- The highest ranks of the bureaucracy are the Exarchs or Lesser Dragon Kings.
- Several Exarchs are Archexarchs with authority over other Exarchs, such as the commander of Kralori armed forces.
- Officials who have been disgraced are traditionally exiled to Chern Durel.
- The Kralori have four armies and three navies
- They have several other specialized martial formations
- They have little experience with cavalry and prefer to use Spearbirds
- The Kralori war with the Zabdamar from the Sea of Fog and the Hsunchen from the Shan Shan
- The Kralori are raided by pirates from Vormain and Amazons from Trowjang
- War looms with Chern Durel which has recently been organized into a potent military power by Can Shu the Glory of Ignorance
- Kralorela has traditions of martial arts such as the Dragon Style and the Centipede Style
- The ruling religion of Kralorela is the worship of the Dragons; the Kralori worship them as Gods while all the higher officials study its secrets.
- Traditional Kralori faith stems from the gods of Abzered with Metsyla being their head.
- A minority of Kralori follow the teachings of the sage NiangMao who once advised Shavaya
- The Path of Immanent Mastery survives from the reign of Shang Hsa; its practitioners are mocked as being ignorant.
- The Kralori Empire was formed on by the Kingdom of Wisdom after the War in Heaven destroyed the New Dragon Empire
- The new rulers of Kralorela became aware that their Emperor was waiting on the Plateau of Statues
- Godunya was formally enthroned in 1124 ST
- In 1250 ST, the Exarch of Boshan enslaved AgartuSay, the future Sheng Seleris in a magical duel.
- In 1352 ST after a century of meditation, Sheng Seleris failed in his goal of enlightenment and became damned.
- With a Pentan horde, he seized the Iron Forts and Boshan in 1356 ST and raided the rest of Kralorela for many years.
- In 1363 ST, Sheng invaded Puchai and ravaged it.
- He then marched against Jaubon and threatened to devastate it when Godunya finally intervened.
- Sheng lost the resulting duel and was forced to return all that he had conquered; he pillaged them thoroughly before leaving.
- Boshan refused to submit to Kralorela and was conquered in the Great Traitorous Drama of 1372 ST
- Sheng returned to Kralorela in 1442 ST with an army of Dara Happans and others.
- The Kralori were defeated in the Battle of All Widows After a Week and became part of the Celestial Empire
- Sheng then killed everybody who had resisted him.
- Sheng then launched an invasion fleet of Vormain in 1452 ST
- Sheng was overthrown in 1460 ST and defeated in the far west of his empire.
- Godunya was returned to power.
- Imolo Wen defeated Boshan in 1513 ST and made it once again part of Kralorela.
- In 1581 ST, Kui Hui defeated Lobster Demon, a monstrous demon who had attacked Godunya's Bridges
- The Opening reached Kralorela with the arrival of a Holy Country fleet in 1587 ST
- Kralori refers to the Kralori Empire
- Kralorela and Kralorelan refer to the wider land and thus include Koromandol, the Shan Shan and Bliss in Ignorance