Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Dominated by the Kralori Empire
- Other countries are the Shan Shan, Bliss in Ignorance and Koromandol
- Kralorelan Lore
- Chern Durel is a savage land of dark blood-soaked ruins ruled by wicked humans worshipping gods best forgotten.
- The Kralori Empire is a large wealthy and stable state governed sagely by human dragons.
- The Shan Shan is a range of mountains occupied by the bestial Hsunchen who claim it as their first home.
- The first was Kerandaruth, governed by Shavaya and advised by NiangMao.
- Other states of note were Chern Durel under the rule of the Solar Storm and the Shan Shan where the Hsunchen lived.
- Chern Durel fell into ignorance after Shavaya defeated the Solar Storm
- They took up the worshiup of the Blood Sun.
- Under Sekever, they invaded Kerandaruth and drove away Shavaya
- They invaded other countries before bleeding themselves white.
- Daruda restored order and established a land of draconic wisdom
- Chern Durel erupted again with a horde of Uz and invaded Kralorela.
- The God Learners then conquered the Land of Splendor and placed ShangHsa on the throne there before he turned against them.
- Many of the faithful to the old Emperor fled to Chern Durel and expelled the Uz there to continue their struggle.
- The expelled Uz then settled Koromandol.
- The Closing prevented all travel by sea which suited Verenela just fine.
- Eest was destroyed, ShangHsa cast down and Godunya installed as the new Emperor.
- This age was dominated by the Seleran Wars.
- Sheng Seleris invaded the Kralori Empire and Bliss in Ignorance.
- He set up the Celestial Empire before his downfall.
- The Oceans were opened by a fleet from the Holy Country.
- They were sunk on Godunya's orders
- Can Shu prepares to war against Kralorela.