Kralorela is a major country in Verenela
- Kralorela is ruled by an immortal dragon with the aid of a vast civilian bureaucracy.
- Kralorela can be divided into two regions, the mainland and the islands
- Mainland Kralorela encompasses must of the eastern coast of Genertela and is drained by several large rivers.
- The islands of Insular Kralorela are scattered among the Suam Chow and range from the tiny islands of the Gnow Chang Hia to the massive Hum Chang; the northern part of Fanzai island is also part of Kralorela.
- West of Kralorela are the Shan Shan Mountains. North of Kralorela is Chern Durel. South of Kralorela is the Fethlon Jungle. East of Kralorela is Kahar's Sea
- Kralorela is divided adminstratively into several provinces
- The mainland provinces are Shiyang, Hanjan, Jaubon, Puchai and Boshan
- The insular provinces are Kaisen, Modaings, Zon An and Wanzow
- Kralorela has almost nine million inhabitants
- Its urban population is concentrated in fifteen large cities; three of which are metropolises. The metropolises are Chi Ting the Imperial Capital, Sha Ming and Chang Tsai.
- The Kralori are a Vithelan people.
- Due to past invasions, they are xenophobic and despise foreigners.
- Ruling Kralorela is the Emperor of Kralorela; currently this is Godunya
- Despite the apparent omnipotence of the Emperor, he has little say in the administration of Kralorela.
- For example Sheng Seleris ran amok in three provinces in seven years before Godunya intervened.
- His chief role appears to be the maintenance of the Circle of Infinite Dragons to prevents the draconic establishment from inner turbulence.
- The emperor is served by a vast civilian bureacracy of Mandarins and other important officials.
- The Mandarins rule as Judge-Nobles - they are obeyed not because it is the law but because they are wise.
- The Mandarins have their own servants and officials to assist their rule - such people are not members of the civil service.
- The highest ranks of the bureaucracy are the Exarchs or Lesser Dragon Kings.
- There are roughly a hundred Exarchs in Kralorela. Some govern provinces, others lead armies and other important Kralori institutions.
- Several Exarchs are Archexarchs with authority over other Exarchs, such as the commander of Kralori armed forces.
- Officials who have been disgraced are traditionally exiled to Chern Durel.
- The Kralori have four armies and three navies
- They have several other specialized martial formations
- The Kralori war with the Zabdamar from the Sea of Fog and the Hsunchen from the Shan Shan
- The Kralori are raided by pirates from Vormain and Amazons from Trowjang
- War looms with Chern Durel which has recently been organized into a potent military power by Can Shu the Glory of Ignorance
- Kralorela has traditions of martial arts such as the Dragon Style and the Centipede Style
- The ruling religion of Kralorela is the worship of the Dragons; the Kralori worship them as Gods while all the higher officials study its secrets.
- Traditional Kralori faith stems from the gods of Abzered with Metsyla being their head.
- A minority of Kralori follow the teachings of the sage NiangMao who once advised Shavaya
- The Path of Immanent Mastery survives from the reign of Shang Hsa; its practitioners are mocked as being ignorant.
- Kralorela traces its history from the first dragon TarnGatHa and claims to be the heir of the mythical lands of Abzered and Kerandaruth.
- Kralorela's foundation properly begins with Daruda's rediscovery of draconic wisdom which he used to ground the Empire.
- Thalurzni expanded the borders of the empire by expelling the Gang of Four to Chern Durel.
- Mikaday made laws for the population and Mandarins to enforce them.
- After Mikday's rule, Kralorela was invaded by worshippers of the Blood Sun from Chern Durel.
- Vayobi drove away the invaders by creating the War Dragons
- Vayobi then overthrew the FoShan of Vormain and set up the KuanKal dynasty there.
- After Vayobi's reign had ended, Kralorela was invaded again from Chern Durel by worshippers of the Black Sun under Dozaki
- Kralorela was freed by Vashanti by creating the Web of Righteous Knowledge
- Vashanti ruled into the Gray Age and his passing on coincided with the Dawn
- Yanoor became the Emperor.
- In 375 ST, Yanoor caused the Sunstop after understanding the rune of the Dragon's Eye
- In 550 ST, Yanoor created the Circle of Learning
- Armed with the circle's discoveries, Kralori armies defeated an army of Uz and Mostali at the Battle of the Warring Ford in 560 ST
- In 727 ST, the God Learners reached Kralorela and caused havoc.
- Yanoor committed suicide in 768 ST
- Many distraught peasants committed suicide to follow him in the afterlife; they were too late and became the first of the Tortured Dead
- Most traditional mandarins fled northwards to Chern Durel where they set up the New Kingdom of Wisdom
- The God Learners set up the New Dragons Ring and later made Shang Hsa Emperor to rule them.
- When the Closing reached Kralorela in 960 ST, the Emperor concealed the fact for a generation.
- In 1051 ST, the Dragon's Awakening Shudder devastated Kralorela.
- In 1120 ST, the War in Heaven devoured Shang Hsa and the New Dragons Ring.
- The new rulers of Kralorela became aware that their Emperor was waiting on the Plateau of Statues
- They sent out an army to escort him home; their mission was accomplished after defeating a combined Praxian horde at the Battle of Lost Hope.
- Godunya was formally enthroned in 1124 ST
- In 1250 ST, the Exarch of Boshan enslaved AgartuSay, the future Sheng Seleris in a magical duel.
- In 1352 ST after a century of meditation, Sheng Seleris failed in his goal of enlightenment and became damned.
- With a Pentan horde, he seized the Iron Forts and Boshan in 1356 ST and raided the rest of Kralorela for many years.
- In 1363 ST, Sheng invaded Puchai and ravaged it.
- He then marched against Jaubon and threatened to devastate it when Godunya finally intervened.
- Sheng lost the resulting duel and was forced to return all that he had conquered; he pillaged them thoroughly before leaving.
- Boshan refused to submit to Kralorela and was conquered in the Great Traitorous Drama of 1372 ST
- Sheng returned to Kralorela in 1442 ST with an army of Dara Happans and others.
- The Kralori were defeated in the Battle of All Widows After a Week and became part of the Seleran Empire
- Sheng then killed everybody who had resisted him.
- Sheng then launched an invasion fleet of Vormain in 1452 ST
- Sheng was overthrown in 1460 ST and defeated in the far west of his empire.
- Godunya was returned to power.
- Imolo Wen defeated Boshan in 1513 ST and made it once again part of Kralorela.
- In 1581 ST, Kui Hui defeated Lobster Demon, a monstrous demon who had attacked Godunya's Bridges
- The Opening reached Kralorela with the arrival of a Holy Country fleet in 1587 ST
- After some initial hesitation, Godunya had the fleet sunk. Can Shu the Exarch of Wanzow was disgraced for his friendly welcome and sent into exile in Chern Durel.
- Anaxial's Roster p8 (map), 42
- Cults of Terror p57
- Elder Secrets: Elder Races Book p41, 60
- Elder Secrets: Secrets Book p6f
- Genertela: Genertela Book p5, 21 (Kralori Dragon Empire), 21-27, 23, 64, 84, 86, 90
- Genertela: Glorantha Book p16, 24, 26, 28f, 34
- Genertela: Players Book p7
- Missing Lands p24, 27, 49f, 92
- Revealed Mythologies p20, 23, 24
- River of Cradles p3, 15, 150
- RQ De Luxe: Introduction to Glorantha Book p8
- RQ Gloranthan Bestiary p2
- RuneQuest 2 Rules p6 (map) (Kralor)
- RuneQuest Scenario: Shadows on the Borderlands p74
- Troll Pak: Uz Lore 9 (map) (Kingdom of Splendor), 20, 55f