- Its head was Ezkankekko.
- It was based on the collection of Shadow Tribute which had its origin in agreements Ezkankekko and other people in the Darkness.
- The nature of the collection changed over time.
- During the Dawn Age, no issues are recorded about the collection.
- Collection of the tribute was disrupted during the Gbaji Wars
- After the Gbaji Wars, Arkat revived the Shadow Tribute and the Kitori were noted as its collectors.
- Collection of the tribute caused much unrest and ultimately lead to the Tax Slaughter
- After the tax slaughter, the Kitori no longer collected the tribute.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.