Emperor of the Khordavu Dynasty
- A son of Erzanelm.
- Became Emperor in 368 ST
- Emperor at the Sunstop.
- He is considered a Complete Emperor
- Adopted the new religions of Yelm Imperator and Nysalor Fireheart.
- He was so powerful the sun stopped in the sky to talk to him.
- Fighting was reduced to a sport.
- He had a son Erzanlavus.
- He exiled people to the south if they caused trouble and he was so strong they went on his mere say-so.
- When he died in 405 ST, his entire household cast themselves into his bonfire out of grief.
Source: Fortunate Succession