Emperor of Dara Happa
- Son of Murharzarm.
- He had one son, Dendeneus.
- He became Emperor in 100001 YS
- he had the Bright Palace enclosed.
- He died in 100110 YS.
- The Fortunate Succession names him as the last Emperor of the Yelm Dynasty
- The presence of "Khor" is unusual
- The KH sound is described as hitherto unknown before the rise of the Khordavu dynasty
- The suspicion is strong that Plentonius inserted him into the list of Emperors as Murharzarm's immediate successor to further glorify the Khordavu Dynasty.