The land in and around Kero Fin also known as Kerofinela.
- Widely known as Dragon Pass
- The northern area of Maniria which divides the western part and the eastern part of the Rockwood Mountains.
- As well as a long history of Orlanthi civilisations, Dragon Pass is the centre of Dragonewt culture in Glorantha.
- Known to the Kralori as Hemkarba
- At the start of the Hero Wars Dragon Pass contained the following territories:
- Beast Valley, where the Beast-men live.
- Black Horse County or Ethilrist Valley, where the Black Horse Troop live.
- Grazelands, where the Grazers rule over their Vendref farmers.
- Sartar, where the Heortling tribes banded to form a kingdom.
- Tarsh, which has been part of the Lunar Empire for two generations.
- The Upland Marsh, ruled by the necromancer Delecti.
- Larnste raised Mount Kerofin here.
- The land was invaded by the Blue Dragon River flowing in from the south.
- After a conflict with an unknown god (Orlanth is named anachronistically), the river flowed northwards to become the Oslira
- As a result of that conflict, the Blue Dragon lay eggs in the land giving rise to Dragonewts
- The old Theyalan kingdom disintegrated.
- The Orlanthi were reunited after many decades of conflict as Orlanthland
- Orlanthland was slowly seduced by draconic powers and became the EWF
- The EWF tried to turn the whole world into a dragon.
- They failed and were betrayed by Dragonewt allies.
- The True Golden Horde mustered from the outside to slaughter the Dragonewts.
- The horde was destroyed in the Dragonkill
- For the first couple of centuries, Dragon Pass was inhabited by nonhumans.
- Humans was resettled from three directions: the Grazers from the East, the Sartarites from the south and the Tarshites from the north.
- Tarsh became converted to the Lunar Way
- In 1602 ST, the Lunar Empire conquered Sartar
- In 1613 ST, Sartar revolted in Starbrow's Revolt
- In 1625 ST, the Lunar occupiers were destroyed in the Brown Dragon Rising
- If you want to know about the war game, see the article of White Bear and Red Moon.
- If you want to know the gazetteer book in HeroQuest line, see Dragon Pass: A Gazetteer of Kerofinela.
- If you want to know the mountain pass of Dragonspine itself, see Dragon Skull Pass