- The Karasali are inheritors of Lenshi traditions.
- They practice sailing, whaling and herding cattle.
- They feud with Birin
- Presumably derived from Karasa.
- The name first appears on maps during the reign of Khordavu
- It is presumed subjugated during Khorzanelm the Magnificent's reign and the Spolite Empire
- It appears as country with defined borders during Elmexdros's reign
- During the reign of Elmatryan, it lost the mouth of the Poralistor River to Korer
- It survived in reduced form through to Karvanyar's reign.
- It is no extant as a distinct state after that.
- It gives its name to the Satrapy of Karasal