A great archipelago of the Homeward Ocean.
- It is inhabited by three Elder Races
- Humans are present either as Wolf Pirates or the Orange Guild
- Jrusteli Lore
- The Malasps number 50,000
- The Uz of Malusoll number 72,000
- The Mostali of Curustus number 67,000
- The Humans of the Orange Guild number 34,000, of which 9,000 are Vadeli
- The Wolf Pirates are 5,000 strong.
- In the mythical age, the Piparovor Mountain contained one of the stronghold of Mostali.
- The people of Mornastan and the Aldryami of Kovano had contact with them.
- In the Gods War, the lands remained despite the Great Blast of Zzabur.
- Seshnegi settlers founded the Jrusteli Confederation.
- The Continent was isolated by the Closing by sea in 940 ST and the last magical communication was sent in 1007 ST
- The Luathan Quake struck the continent and broke it into the several islands.
- During the Closing, the Islands are inhabited by Elves, Dwarves and Trolls who swore an oath of peace, despite the wishes of the Malasp who hope to profit from the war.
- When the Oceans were opened, the Vadeli set up the Orange Guilds.
- After the collapse of their nautical empire, these guilds became open to other humans and are now mostly run by non-Vadeli.