A collection of lore from the Jonstown Library
- Important documents contained are:
- A proverb
- A summary of Maelthe's will
- A proverb
- A list of the ten quests of Harmast Barefoot.
- Heort, Orlanth, Jajamokki and Talor are mentioned.
- The places mentioned are the Hidden Gate, Kartolin and the Sky Giant's Castle.
- Watercress is described as useful against Nicotine
- An estimate of a child as growing to be 150 metres tall.
- Presumably a giant child is being described.
- Cincub berrybrewer records a description of the Green Age based on a meeting with a spirit Eran in 1446 ST.
- Terms mentioned are Klor, Bozz. Eran is described as having fought for Magasta
- Nibrik tells a tale in 1447 ST about a paradise in the Wastes of Hykim.
- The catch is that the inhabitants are Broos.
- A traditional cant of the Earth Goddesses: Ty Kora Tek, Asrelia, Ernalda, Maran Gor, Voria and Babeester Gor are mentioned.
- Esrola is not.
- A discussion of the stars and their origin. Named stars are Dayzatar's Eye and Pole Star. Malkion, Talor, Snodal, Jonat, Avlor, Dromal and Siglat are described as having their own stars.
- Snodal is mentioned as having secondary stars associated with his companion Svenlos and Arthen
- A description of Hrelar Amali
- A list of the Great Gods: Kyger Litor, Magasta, Aldrya, Ernalda, Orlanth, Yelm, Hykim, Daka Fal, Horned God, Cosmic Dragon, Malkion, Humakt, Uleria, Mostal, Chalana Arroy, Eurmal, Dayzatar, Arachne Solara and Wakboth.
- A description of Solar belief in reincarnation.
- A list of Hykim and his children: Golod, Vrimak, Palar, Jaskal, Molokka, Swems, Hippogriff, Gorakiki, Telmor, Damal, Mralot and Rathor.
- The Dinosaurs are described as descended from Maran Gor
- Gidden Lankom describes the Elves of Glorantha in terms of color.
- A proverb
- A discussion about interpreting Kralori mythology and history.
- The mythical invasions of Orlanth and Kajaboom, as well as the historical God Learner invasion of 770 ST is mentioned.
- A sailor's ditty mentions Powli Brew
- A mythlet about how Ratslaff showed everybody their shadow.
- Only Lodril of the Gods of Light accepts his invitation is is later touched by shadow.
- A mythical history of the Kingdom of Ignorance
- Umath is chained between the sky and the earth.
- Umath taught three things to Orlanth.
- Mentioned are Winter King (Valind), Gore and Gash, Fog Girl, Iron Man, Urox, Drought, Sky Terror, Darkness Mother, Jarani, Zorak Zoran, Mostal, Bez Gezos and Agant Faraltilion.
- Treasures of the Colymar Tribe.
- The Theyalan Tribes
- Describes the Closing of the Urox Temple in Boldhome.
- Mentions the event of Orgwaha and Estal Donge.
- Mentions the Treaty of Duckvale.
- Tells about Flamal Festival in the Clearwine Earth Temple: Festival of Beasts.
- Brief text about the Red Emperor.
- How to visit the Jarani Rocks
- A list of Harmast's companions.
- The Belorden Scrolls is described as a source.
- The companions were Yrelfra, Belording Ulfing, Horvator, Petror, Baselting, Stranistev, Wovkaros and Renei
- Story about Geo and his Inns.
- A proverb.
- Popular stories in Sartar.