- One of the Winter Tribes.
- The tribe may have had a practice of cannibalism due to her husband.
- They later joined the Heortlings.
- At the Dawn, they were 600 strong lived in Deksarhill on the upper Black Eel where they practiced agriculture and worshipped Orlanth Graybeard and Ernalda.
- In the second century after the Dawn, they numbered 3000 around their ancient home and another 3000 had migrated into Talastar and Slontos.
- The tribe was overcome in the Second Theyalan War and forced to provide warriors for Lokamayadon in the Battle of Night and Day.
Source: Book of Heortling Mythology