The Conquering Daughter.
- She can give oracles at Hwarin's Well
- She can be summoned by Jillaro to fight for them.
- She is worshipped by warrior women, wives and patron of the arts.
- There is a Statue of the Conquering Daughter in Jillaro that was made by Iphigios
- In 1296 ST, she led the Resettlement of Rist after the Moonburn
- She was a leading peacemaker with the Earth Spirits there.
- In 1309 ST, she married Ingakotum and subdued Sylila
- In 1326 ST, she became Joint Satrap of Sylila with her husband.
- In 1333 ST, Her son Phirmax and Ingkot were killed by Bold Vareleus.
- She was determined to have the Blue Furstones of Imther
- She built the Daughter's Road and the Singing Road
- She defeated the Cynnelfing Alliance in 1347 ST
- She received the Helmet of Perides in tribute from Filichet.
- She built the second road from Cafol to Hilltown.
- She was murdered by No Print in 1358 ST.