A major Lunar Heroine
- Also known as Hon-Eel, Hon-Eel the Artess and the Third Inspiration of Moonson
- She was active in the Fifth Wane.
- She was born in Doblian in 1445 ST to TakenEgi and a common woman.
- She founded the Three Fifth Families, one of which is the EelAriash clan.
- By 1457 ST, she freed Doblian from the Celestial Empire rulers through betrayal and intrigue.
- In 1462 ST, she met the Green Dragon and expelled him from Doblian.
- In 1464 ST, in the Lunar New Year Ceremony, she presented the Satrapy of Doblian to Magnificus.
- She obtained the secrets of Maize and spread its cultivation throughout the Lunar Provinces.
- Greya became an opponent of hers because of her espousal of human sacrifice.
- She turned Telmori of Sylila into full wolves, incapable of turning ever again into human form.
- In 1480 ST, she led a large colonizing movement into Oraya
- In 1485 ST, She had a magical contest with the Most Reverend Mother of Horses
- In 1490 ST HonEel introduced the Lunar Way into the temple of Heruvernalda
- She then seduced King Pyjeemsab and married him.
- After the king disappeared on his wedding night, HonEel named regents for her son Phonostres.
- She then left Tarsh.
- In 1506 ST, she perished in the Nights of Horrors.
- This prompted the appearance of the Green Dragon.